Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another Interview of Mine ...Yipee!!!

After an amazing interview with Fablery last month, I was Interviewed by Blogger Interviews yesterday.It went something like this :

1.Can you tell us a little about yourself? Your blog, and your aspirations and your hobbies!! I am Nimi, a PhD student who tries to understand how the body defends itself from infection (immunology). I being a complete bookworm, my blog thereaderscosmos.blogspot.com is all about Books (reviews, interviews with authors, publishers, etc). I aspire to be all a Scientist ,a Writer and an Entrepreneur, for the later I have already begun with book promotions online since last year and it has been a great journey so far. Read the Full Interview at Blogger Interviews: http://bloggerinterviews.blogspot.in/2013/09/interview-with-readers-cosmos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment